Monday, December 31, 2007

Monday Procrastination Blogging

It's time to introduce myself. whiskey girl is who I am when the children are asleep, especially when I can get a sitter and play with my band, Whiskey Ina. I feel like I need a more appropriate nym for a parenting blog. So I'm changing it to ina. I had hoped to start my Monday series today, but I am still putting it together. So my official debut will have to wait until next Monday.

Speaking of procrastinating, I just started taking photos today for our family holiday card and searching for a quote. This is what I've got so far...

Peace begins with a smile*

This is our family. Meet the 7yo and the 5yo, two of the greatest people who have ever walked the earth. And as long as I bring snacks and toys, and don't swear too much, they let me walk along with them.

The 7yo made up this song last summer..

Happy New Year!

*according to these here intertubes, the quote is by Mother Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First!